Download Black By T.L. Smith Pdf Ebook
Download Black By T.L. Smith Pdf Ebook
Genre : Suspense ,Books ,Romance ,Crime & Thrillers
I am loyal, but I will betray you.I am strong, but I have scars.
I am an angel, but the devil.
I met her when I was sixteen, she was a breath of fresh air. She swooped in, making me smile. But then she left, taking my next breath with her.
Her smile could light up a room, making my black heart pitter patter.
I found her again ten years later, with a syringe in her arm.
Blood coming from her legs.
She was broken and I was glad she was broken. She wouldn't think less of me and my damaged ways.
Review:
Roxy143
Black
Read this book in one sitting just couldn’t put it down. Love it.
til_eternity
Unputdownable!!!
Do yourself a favour, and take a chance on this one! Just wow...
Paramore Clan
Amazing.
This book was amazing. It is the first ever book I have not been able to put down. I had to read it in one sitting. Thank you for this book.
Claire841999
So good
I read this book in one sitting it was something different but why did it have to end that way it was so sad why couldn’t it be a happy ending it was still a good book but that dang ending got me.
Kyarni2009
Black
Wow what a story it didn't finish is there a ending
Meowmeowtown
Loved it!
One of the best I've read in a while, thank you for the cliffhanger I'm so excited for the next book!
LL Collins
Black
Loved it. Such a dark author but great way of telling the story
My Person's Books
Words can't describe how good this book is
From the moment TL Smith revealed the blurb I was intrigued. When she revealed the cover, my god it was perfect and now I had a sexy visual. I could not wait to get my hands on Black. TL has an amazing talent for writing suspense, her writing is intense and gritty while still giving you all kinds of feels. I'm always left wondering just how deep she is going to go, how many more twists does she have up her sleeve, when are these knots going to unravel. For those who love TL’s writing Black is going to blow you away and for those who haven't read her previous work you clear your day, once you start you will not want to put this down. From the moment I started reading I was hooked. Past Meeting at 16 they came from two different worlds at school, she hangs out with the cool older kids and he is the ultimate bad boy that everyone is scared of. One random night these two broken souls come together, connecting in an unusual way. There conversations consist of few words. For once he has a meaning to get up in the morning, until she disappears from his life… “She was the light and she took it with her that day, stole it and never gave it back.” They say love is blind, for Rose it truly was. Dating the popular boy at school, she loved and trusted him. It was to late for Rose she was in too deep when she realised who she was dating. He didn't love her it was all a fantasy, he turned into her biggest nightmare. A demon she needed to escape. “My heart was broken, and he’d stolen it. Then I escaped. I ran. From one dark place to another.” Present Rose is troubled, broken and lost, her soul is dead after everything she has been through. The last few years have passed in a haze but she now has the strength and slowly building the courage to fight for her future. Her knight is as dark as his name and soul, Black. Black is as dark and mysterious. He is a man of few words who does some unsavoury work. Feelings he doesn't have them, doesn't do them, his heart beats to live not to care, it's what makes him the best at what he does. The connection between Rose and Black is different, their chemistry is hot, heavy and raw. When they are together you can feel their passion, both feeding their addiction for one another. Black is not an easy man to be with he is different, he has rules and secrets but it doesn't stop Rose from trying. Together they are complicated and frustrating but there is no denying their chemistry, passion and want for one another. Black has never cared for another yet Rose managed to do something no one else has, his heart is beating with unusual feelings. He can't have feelings they only get in the way of job. Rose’s past comes back at full force, Black will do anything to protect her. But at what cost? I LOVED this book. The suspense build up had me in knots, every time I thought I would get some relief another twist is revealed or becomes unraveled. The were so many feels with this book, my heart ached for Black, so many times it was filled with warmth, I cringed (even putting my hand up to shield part like you do in a movie and realised I couldn't do that while reading) and my heart raced. The ending of this book was epic had me in tears and left me wanting to kill TL...I haven't felt this way about an ending since Raw!
Stitches00
OMG
This book is OMG. I couldn't stop reading it.
Download Black By T.L. Smith Pdf Ebook
Genre : Suspense ,Books ,Romance ,Crime & Thrillers
I am loyal, but I will betray you.I am strong, but I have scars.
I am an angel, but the devil.
I met her when I was sixteen, she was a breath of fresh air. She swooped in, making me smile. But then she left, taking my next breath with her.
Her smile could light up a room, making my black heart pitter patter.
I found her again ten years later, with a syringe in her arm.
Blood coming from her legs.
She was broken and I was glad she was broken. She wouldn't think less of me and my damaged ways.
Review:
Roxy143
Black
Read this book in one sitting just couldn’t put it down. Love it.
til_eternity
Unputdownable!!!
Do yourself a favour, and take a chance on this one! Just wow...
Paramore Clan
Amazing.
This book was amazing. It is the first ever book I have not been able to put down. I had to read it in one sitting. Thank you for this book.
Claire841999
So good
I read this book in one sitting it was something different but why did it have to end that way it was so sad why couldn’t it be a happy ending it was still a good book but that dang ending got me.
Kyarni2009
Black
Wow what a story it didn't finish is there a ending
Meowmeowtown
Loved it!
One of the best I've read in a while, thank you for the cliffhanger I'm so excited for the next book!
LL Collins
Black
Loved it. Such a dark author but great way of telling the story
My Person's Books
Words can't describe how good this book is
From the moment TL Smith revealed the blurb I was intrigued. When she revealed the cover, my god it was perfect and now I had a sexy visual. I could not wait to get my hands on Black. TL has an amazing talent for writing suspense, her writing is intense and gritty while still giving you all kinds of feels. I'm always left wondering just how deep she is going to go, how many more twists does she have up her sleeve, when are these knots going to unravel. For those who love TL’s writing Black is going to blow you away and for those who haven't read her previous work you clear your day, once you start you will not want to put this down. From the moment I started reading I was hooked. Past Meeting at 16 they came from two different worlds at school, she hangs out with the cool older kids and he is the ultimate bad boy that everyone is scared of. One random night these two broken souls come together, connecting in an unusual way. There conversations consist of few words. For once he has a meaning to get up in the morning, until she disappears from his life… “She was the light and she took it with her that day, stole it and never gave it back.” They say love is blind, for Rose it truly was. Dating the popular boy at school, she loved and trusted him. It was to late for Rose she was in too deep when she realised who she was dating. He didn't love her it was all a fantasy, he turned into her biggest nightmare. A demon she needed to escape. “My heart was broken, and he’d stolen it. Then I escaped. I ran. From one dark place to another.” Present Rose is troubled, broken and lost, her soul is dead after everything she has been through. The last few years have passed in a haze but she now has the strength and slowly building the courage to fight for her future. Her knight is as dark as his name and soul, Black. Black is as dark and mysterious. He is a man of few words who does some unsavoury work. Feelings he doesn't have them, doesn't do them, his heart beats to live not to care, it's what makes him the best at what he does. The connection between Rose and Black is different, their chemistry is hot, heavy and raw. When they are together you can feel their passion, both feeding their addiction for one another. Black is not an easy man to be with he is different, he has rules and secrets but it doesn't stop Rose from trying. Together they are complicated and frustrating but there is no denying their chemistry, passion and want for one another. Black has never cared for another yet Rose managed to do something no one else has, his heart is beating with unusual feelings. He can't have feelings they only get in the way of job. Rose’s past comes back at full force, Black will do anything to protect her. But at what cost? I LOVED this book. The suspense build up had me in knots, every time I thought I would get some relief another twist is revealed or becomes unraveled. The were so many feels with this book, my heart ached for Black, so many times it was filled with warmth, I cringed (even putting my hand up to shield part like you do in a movie and realised I couldn't do that while reading) and my heart raced. The ending of this book was epic had me in tears and left me wanting to kill TL...I haven't felt this way about an ending since Raw!
Stitches00
OMG
This book is OMG. I couldn't stop reading it.
Download Black By T.L. Smith Pdf Ebook
Genre : Suspense ,Books ,Romance ,Crime & Thrillers
I am loyal, but I will betray you.I am strong, but I have scars.
I am an angel, but the devil.
I met her when I was sixteen, she was a breath of fresh air. She swooped in, making me smile. But then she left, taking my next breath with her.
Her smile could light up a room, making my black heart pitter patter.
I found her again ten years later, with a syringe in her arm.
Blood coming from her legs.
She was broken and I was glad she was broken. She wouldn't think less of me and my damaged ways.
Review:
Roxy143
Black
Read this book in one sitting just couldn’t put it down. Love it.
til_eternity
Unputdownable!!!
Do yourself a favour, and take a chance on this one! Just wow...
Paramore Clan
Amazing.
This book was amazing. It is the first ever book I have not been able to put down. I had to read it in one sitting. Thank you for this book.
Claire841999
So good
I read this book in one sitting it was something different but why did it have to end that way it was so sad why couldn’t it be a happy ending it was still a good book but that dang ending got me.
Kyarni2009
Black
Wow what a story it didn't finish is there a ending
Meowmeowtown
Loved it!
One of the best I've read in a while, thank you for the cliffhanger I'm so excited for the next book!
LL Collins
Black
Loved it. Such a dark author but great way of telling the story
My Person's Books
Words can't describe how good this book is
From the moment TL Smith revealed the blurb I was intrigued. When she revealed the cover, my god it was perfect and now I had a sexy visual. I could not wait to get my hands on Black. TL has an amazing talent for writing suspense, her writing is intense and gritty while still giving you all kinds of feels. I'm always left wondering just how deep she is going to go, how many more twists does she have up her sleeve, when are these knots going to unravel. For those who love TL’s writing Black is going to blow you away and for those who haven't read her previous work you clear your day, once you start you will not want to put this down. From the moment I started reading I was hooked. Past Meeting at 16 they came from two different worlds at school, she hangs out with the cool older kids and he is the ultimate bad boy that everyone is scared of. One random night these two broken souls come together, connecting in an unusual way. There conversations consist of few words. For once he has a meaning to get up in the morning, until she disappears from his life… “She was the light and she took it with her that day, stole it and never gave it back.” They say love is blind, for Rose it truly was. Dating the popular boy at school, she loved and trusted him. It was to late for Rose she was in too deep when she realised who she was dating. He didn't love her it was all a fantasy, he turned into her biggest nightmare. A demon she needed to escape. “My heart was broken, and he’d stolen it. Then I escaped. I ran. From one dark place to another.” Present Rose is troubled, broken and lost, her soul is dead after everything she has been through. The last few years have passed in a haze but she now has the strength and slowly building the courage to fight for her future. Her knight is as dark as his name and soul, Black. Black is as dark and mysterious. He is a man of few words who does some unsavoury work. Feelings he doesn't have them, doesn't do them, his heart beats to live not to care, it's what makes him the best at what he does. The connection between Rose and Black is different, their chemistry is hot, heavy and raw. When they are together you can feel their passion, both feeding their addiction for one another. Black is not an easy man to be with he is different, he has rules and secrets but it doesn't stop Rose from trying. Together they are complicated and frustrating but there is no denying their chemistry, passion and want for one another. Black has never cared for another yet Rose managed to do something no one else has, his heart is beating with unusual feelings. He can't have feelings they only get in the way of job. Rose’s past comes back at full force, Black will do anything to protect her. But at what cost? I LOVED this book. The suspense build up had me in knots, every time I thought I would get some relief another twist is revealed or becomes unraveled. The were so many feels with this book, my heart ached for Black, so many times it was filled with warmth, I cringed (even putting my hand up to shield part like you do in a movie and realised I couldn't do that while reading) and my heart raced. The ending of this book was epic had me in tears and left me wanting to kill TL...I haven't felt this way about an ending since Raw!
Stitches00
OMG
This book is OMG. I couldn't stop reading it.
Download Black By T.L. Smith Pdf Ebook
Genre : Suspense ,Books ,Romance ,Crime & Thrillers
I am loyal, but I will betray you.I am strong, but I have scars.
I am an angel, but the devil.
I met her when I was sixteen, she was a breath of fresh air. She swooped in, making me smile. But then she left, taking my next breath with her.
Her smile could light up a room, making my black heart pitter patter.
I found her again ten years later, with a syringe in her arm.
Blood coming from her legs.
She was broken and I was glad she was broken. She wouldn't think less of me and my damaged ways.
Review:
Roxy143
Black
Read this book in one sitting just couldn’t put it down. Love it.
til_eternity
Unputdownable!!!
Do yourself a favour, and take a chance on this one! Just wow...
Paramore Clan
Amazing.
This book was amazing. It is the first ever book I have not been able to put down. I had to read it in one sitting. Thank you for this book.
Claire841999
So good
I read this book in one sitting it was something different but why did it have to end that way it was so sad why couldn’t it be a happy ending it was still a good book but that dang ending got me.
Kyarni2009
Black
Wow what a story it didn't finish is there a ending
Meowmeowtown
Loved it!
One of the best I've read in a while, thank you for the cliffhanger I'm so excited for the next book!
LL Collins
Black
Loved it. Such a dark author but great way of telling the story
My Person's Books
Words can't describe how good this book is
From the moment TL Smith revealed the blurb I was intrigued. When she revealed the cover, my god it was perfect and now I had a sexy visual. I could not wait to get my hands on Black. TL has an amazing talent for writing suspense, her writing is intense and gritty while still giving you all kinds of feels. I'm always left wondering just how deep she is going to go, how many more twists does she have up her sleeve, when are these knots going to unravel. For those who love TL’s writing Black is going to blow you away and for those who haven't read her previous work you clear your day, once you start you will not want to put this down. From the moment I started reading I was hooked. Past Meeting at 16 they came from two different worlds at school, she hangs out with the cool older kids and he is the ultimate bad boy that everyone is scared of. One random night these two broken souls come together, connecting in an unusual way. There conversations consist of few words. For once he has a meaning to get up in the morning, until she disappears from his life… “She was the light and she took it with her that day, stole it and never gave it back.” They say love is blind, for Rose it truly was. Dating the popular boy at school, she loved and trusted him. It was to late for Rose she was in too deep when she realised who she was dating. He didn't love her it was all a fantasy, he turned into her biggest nightmare. A demon she needed to escape. “My heart was broken, and he’d stolen it. Then I escaped. I ran. From one dark place to another.” Present Rose is troubled, broken and lost, her soul is dead after everything she has been through. The last few years have passed in a haze but she now has the strength and slowly building the courage to fight for her future. Her knight is as dark as his name and soul, Black. Black is as dark and mysterious. He is a man of few words who does some unsavoury work. Feelings he doesn't have them, doesn't do them, his heart beats to live not to care, it's what makes him the best at what he does. The connection between Rose and Black is different, their chemistry is hot, heavy and raw. When they are together you can feel their passion, both feeding their addiction for one another. Black is not an easy man to be with he is different, he has rules and secrets but it doesn't stop Rose from trying. Together they are complicated and frustrating but there is no denying their chemistry, passion and want for one another. Black has never cared for another yet Rose managed to do something no one else has, his heart is beating with unusual feelings. He can't have feelings they only get in the way of job. Rose’s past comes back at full force, Black will do anything to protect her. But at what cost? I LOVED this book. The suspense build up had me in knots, every time I thought I would get some relief another twist is revealed or becomes unraveled. The were so many feels with this book, my heart ached for Black, so many times it was filled with warmth, I cringed (even putting my hand up to shield part like you do in a movie and realised I couldn't do that while reading) and my heart raced. The ending of this book was epic had me in tears and left me wanting to kill TL...I haven't felt this way about an ending since Raw!
Stitches00
OMG
This book is OMG. I couldn't stop reading it.
Download Black By T.L. Smith Pdf Ebook
Genre : Suspense ,Books ,Romance ,Crime & Thrillers
I am loyal, but I will betray you.I am strong, but I have scars.
I am an angel, but the devil.
I met her when I was sixteen, she was a breath of fresh air. She swooped in, making me smile. But then she left, taking my next breath with her.
Her smile could light up a room, making my black heart pitter patter.
I found her again ten years later, with a syringe in her arm.
Blood coming from her legs.
She was broken and I was glad she was broken. She wouldn't think less of me and my damaged ways.
Review:
Roxy143
Black
Read this book in one sitting just couldn’t put it down. Love it.
til_eternity
Unputdownable!!!
Do yourself a favour, and take a chance on this one! Just wow...
Paramore Clan
Amazing.
This book was amazing. It is the first ever book I have not been able to put down. I had to read it in one sitting. Thank you for this book.
Claire841999
So good
I read this book in one sitting it was something different but why did it have to end that way it was so sad why couldn’t it be a happy ending it was still a good book but that dang ending got me.
Kyarni2009
Black
Wow what a story it didn't finish is there a ending
Meowmeowtown
Loved it!
One of the best I've read in a while, thank you for the cliffhanger I'm so excited for the next book!
LL Collins
Black
Loved it. Such a dark author but great way of telling the story
My Person's Books
Words can't describe how good this book is
From the moment TL Smith revealed the blurb I was intrigued. When she revealed the cover, my god it was perfect and now I had a sexy visual. I could not wait to get my hands on Black. TL has an amazing talent for writing suspense, her writing is intense and gritty while still giving you all kinds of feels. I'm always left wondering just how deep she is going to go, how many more twists does she have up her sleeve, when are these knots going to unravel. For those who love TL’s writing Black is going to blow you away and for those who haven't read her previous work you clear your day, once you start you will not want to put this down. From the moment I started reading I was hooked. Past Meeting at 16 they came from two different worlds at school, she hangs out with the cool older kids and he is the ultimate bad boy that everyone is scared of. One random night these two broken souls come together, connecting in an unusual way. There conversations consist of few words. For once he has a meaning to get up in the morning, until she disappears from his life… “She was the light and she took it with her that day, stole it and never gave it back.” They say love is blind, for Rose it truly was. Dating the popular boy at school, she loved and trusted him. It was to late for Rose she was in too deep when she realised who she was dating. He didn't love her it was all a fantasy, he turned into her biggest nightmare. A demon she needed to escape. “My heart was broken, and he’d stolen it. Then I escaped. I ran. From one dark place to another.” Present Rose is troubled, broken and lost, her soul is dead after everything she has been through. The last few years have passed in a haze but she now has the strength and slowly building the courage to fight for her future. Her knight is as dark as his name and soul, Black. Black is as dark and mysterious. He is a man of few words who does some unsavoury work. Feelings he doesn't have them, doesn't do them, his heart beats to live not to care, it's what makes him the best at what he does. The connection between Rose and Black is different, their chemistry is hot, heavy and raw. When they are together you can feel their passion, both feeding their addiction for one another. Black is not an easy man to be with he is different, he has rules and secrets but it doesn't stop Rose from trying. Together they are complicated and frustrating but there is no denying their chemistry, passion and want for one another. Black has never cared for another yet Rose managed to do something no one else has, his heart is beating with unusual feelings. He can't have feelings they only get in the way of job. Rose’s past comes back at full force, Black will do anything to protect her. But at what cost? I LOVED this book. The suspense build up had me in knots, every time I thought I would get some relief another twist is revealed or becomes unraveled. The were so many feels with this book, my heart ached for Black, so many times it was filled with warmth, I cringed (even putting my hand up to shield part like you do in a movie and realised I couldn't do that while reading) and my heart raced. The ending of this book was epic had me in tears and left me wanting to kill TL...I haven't felt this way about an ending since Raw!
Stitches00
OMG
This book is OMG. I couldn't stop reading it.
Download Black By T.L. Smith Pdf Ebook
Genre : Suspense ,Books ,Romance ,Crime & Thrillers
I am loyal, but I will betray you.I am strong, but I have scars.
I am an angel, but the devil.
I met her when I was sixteen, she was a breath of fresh air. She swooped in, making me smile. But then she left, taking my next breath with her.
Her smile could light up a room, making my black heart pitter patter.
I found her again ten years later, with a syringe in her arm.
Blood coming from her legs.
She was broken and I was glad she was broken. She wouldn't think less of me and my damaged ways.
Review:
Roxy143
Black
Read this book in one sitting just couldn’t put it down. Love it.
til_eternity
Unputdownable!!!
Do yourself a favour, and take a chance on this one! Just wow...
Paramore Clan
Amazing.
This book was amazing. It is the first ever book I have not been able to put down. I had to read it in one sitting. Thank you for this book.
Claire841999
So good
I read this book in one sitting it was something different but why did it have to end that way it was so sad why couldn’t it be a happy ending it was still a good book but that dang ending got me.
Kyarni2009
Black
Wow what a story it didn't finish is there a ending
Meowmeowtown
Loved it!
One of the best I've read in a while, thank you for the cliffhanger I'm so excited for the next book!
LL Collins
Black
Loved it. Such a dark author but great way of telling the story
My Person's Books
Words can't describe how good this book is
From the moment TL Smith revealed the blurb I was intrigued. When she revealed the cover, my god it was perfect and now I had a sexy visual. I could not wait to get my hands on Black. TL has an amazing talent for writing suspense, her writing is intense and gritty while still giving you all kinds of feels. I'm always left wondering just how deep she is going to go, how many more twists does she have up her sleeve, when are these knots going to unravel. For those who love TL’s writing Black is going to blow you away and for those who haven't read her previous work you clear your day, once you start you will not want to put this down. From the moment I started reading I was hooked. Past Meeting at 16 they came from two different worlds at school, she hangs out with the cool older kids and he is the ultimate bad boy that everyone is scared of. One random night these two broken souls come together, connecting in an unusual way. There conversations consist of few words. For once he has a meaning to get up in the morning, until she disappears from his life… “She was the light and she took it with her that day, stole it and never gave it back.” They say love is blind, for Rose it truly was. Dating the popular boy at school, she loved and trusted him. It was to late for Rose she was in too deep when she realised who she was dating. He didn't love her it was all a fantasy, he turned into her biggest nightmare. A demon she needed to escape. “My heart was broken, and he’d stolen it. Then I escaped. I ran. From one dark place to another.” Present Rose is troubled, broken and lost, her soul is dead after everything she has been through. The last few years have passed in a haze but she now has the strength and slowly building the courage to fight for her future. Her knight is as dark as his name and soul, Black. Black is as dark and mysterious. He is a man of few words who does some unsavoury work. Feelings he doesn't have them, doesn't do them, his heart beats to live not to care, it's what makes him the best at what he does. The connection between Rose and Black is different, their chemistry is hot, heavy and raw. When they are together you can feel their passion, both feeding their addiction for one another. Black is not an easy man to be with he is different, he has rules and secrets but it doesn't stop Rose from trying. Together they are complicated and frustrating but there is no denying their chemistry, passion and want for one another. Black has never cared for another yet Rose managed to do something no one else has, his heart is beating with unusual feelings. He can't have feelings they only get in the way of job. Rose’s past comes back at full force, Black will do anything to protect her. But at what cost? I LOVED this book. The suspense build up had me in knots, every time I thought I would get some relief another twist is revealed or becomes unraveled. The were so many feels with this book, my heart ached for Black, so many times it was filled with warmth, I cringed (even putting my hand up to shield part like you do in a movie and realised I couldn't do that while reading) and my heart raced. The ending of this book was epic had me in tears and left me wanting to kill TL...I haven't felt this way about an ending since Raw!
Stitches00
OMG
This book is OMG. I couldn't stop reading it.
Download Black By T.L. Smith Pdf Ebook
Genre : Suspense ,Books ,Romance ,Crime & Thrillers
I am loyal, but I will betray you.I am strong, but I have scars.
I am an angel, but the devil.
I met her when I was sixteen, she was a breath of fresh air. She swooped in, making me smile. But then she left, taking my next breath with her.
Her smile could light up a room, making my black heart pitter patter.
I found her again ten years later, with a syringe in her arm.
Blood coming from her legs.
She was broken and I was glad she was broken. She wouldn't think less of me and my damaged ways.
Review:
Roxy143
Black
Read this book in one sitting just couldn’t put it down. Love it.
til_eternity
Unputdownable!!!
Do yourself a favour, and take a chance on this one! Just wow...
Paramore Clan
Amazing.
This book was amazing. It is the first ever book I have not been able to put down. I had to read it in one sitting. Thank you for this book.
Claire841999
So good
I read this book in one sitting it was something different but why did it have to end that way it was so sad why couldn’t it be a happy ending it was still a good book but that dang ending got me.
Kyarni2009
Black
Wow what a story it didn't finish is there a ending
Meowmeowtown
Loved it!
One of the best I've read in a while, thank you for the cliffhanger I'm so excited for the next book!
LL Collins
Black
Loved it. Such a dark author but great way of telling the story
My Person's Books
Words can't describe how good this book is
From the moment TL Smith revealed the blurb I was intrigued. When she revealed the cover, my god it was perfect and now I had a sexy visual. I could not wait to get my hands on Black. TL has an amazing talent for writing suspense, her writing is intense and gritty while still giving you all kinds of feels. I'm always left wondering just how deep she is going to go, how many more twists does she have up her sleeve, when are these knots going to unravel. For those who love TL’s writing Black is going to blow you away and for those who haven't read her previous work you clear your day, once you start you will not want to put this down. From the moment I started reading I was hooked. Past Meeting at 16 they came from two different worlds at school, she hangs out with the cool older kids and he is the ultimate bad boy that everyone is scared of. One random night these two broken souls come together, connecting in an unusual way. There conversations consist of few words. For once he has a meaning to get up in the morning, until she disappears from his life… “She was the light and she took it with her that day, stole it and never gave it back.” They say love is blind, for Rose it truly was. Dating the popular boy at school, she loved and trusted him. It was to late for Rose she was in too deep when she realised who she was dating. He didn't love her it was all a fantasy, he turned into her biggest nightmare. A demon she needed to escape. “My heart was broken, and he’d stolen it. Then I escaped. I ran. From one dark place to another.” Present Rose is troubled, broken and lost, her soul is dead after everything she has been through. The last few years have passed in a haze but she now has the strength and slowly building the courage to fight for her future. Her knight is as dark as his name and soul, Black. Black is as dark and mysterious. He is a man of few words who does some unsavoury work. Feelings he doesn't have them, doesn't do them, his heart beats to live not to care, it's what makes him the best at what he does. The connection between Rose and Black is different, their chemistry is hot, heavy and raw. When they are together you can feel their passion, both feeding their addiction for one another. Black is not an easy man to be with he is different, he has rules and secrets but it doesn't stop Rose from trying. Together they are complicated and frustrating but there is no denying their chemistry, passion and want for one another. Black has never cared for another yet Rose managed to do something no one else has, his heart is beating with unusual feelings. He can't have feelings they only get in the way of job. Rose’s past comes back at full force, Black will do anything to protect her. But at what cost? I LOVED this book. The suspense build up had me in knots, every time I thought I would get some relief another twist is revealed or becomes unraveled. The were so many feels with this book, my heart ached for Black, so many times it was filled with warmth, I cringed (even putting my hand up to shield part like you do in a movie and realised I couldn't do that while reading) and my heart raced. The ending of this book was epic had me in tears and left me wanting to kill TL...I haven't felt this way about an ending since Raw!
Stitches00
OMG
This book is OMG. I couldn't stop reading it.
Download Black By T.L. Smith Pdf Ebook
Genre : Suspense ,Books ,Romance ,Crime & Thrillers
I am loyal, but I will betray you.I am strong, but I have scars.
I am an angel, but the devil.
I met her when I was sixteen, she was a breath of fresh air. She swooped in, making me smile. But then she left, taking my next breath with her.
Her smile could light up a room, making my black heart pitter patter.
I found her again ten years later, with a syringe in her arm.
Blood coming from her legs.
She was broken and I was glad she was broken. She wouldn't think less of me and my damaged ways.
Review:
Roxy143
Black
Read this book in one sitting just couldn’t put it down. Love it.
til_eternity
Unputdownable!!!
Do yourself a favour, and take a chance on this one! Just wow...
Paramore Clan
Amazing.
This book was amazing. It is the first ever book I have not been able to put down. I had to read it in one sitting. Thank you for this book.
Claire841999
So good
I read this book in one sitting it was something different but why did it have to end that way it was so sad why couldn’t it be a happy ending it was still a good book but that dang ending got me.
Kyarni2009
Black
Wow what a story it didn't finish is there a ending
Meowmeowtown
Loved it!
One of the best I've read in a while, thank you for the cliffhanger I'm so excited for the next book!
LL Collins
Black
Loved it. Such a dark author but great way of telling the story
My Person's Books
Words can't describe how good this book is
From the moment TL Smith revealed the blurb I was intrigued. When she revealed the cover, my god it was perfect and now I had a sexy visual. I could not wait to get my hands on Black. TL has an amazing talent for writing suspense, her writing is intense and gritty while still giving you all kinds of feels. I'm always left wondering just how deep she is going to go, how many more twists does she have up her sleeve, when are these knots going to unravel. For those who love TL’s writing Black is going to blow you away and for those who haven't read her previous work you clear your day, once you start you will not want to put this down. From the moment I started reading I was hooked. Past Meeting at 16 they came from two different worlds at school, she hangs out with the cool older kids and he is the ultimate bad boy that everyone is scared of. One random night these two broken souls come together, connecting in an unusual way. There conversations consist of few words. For once he has a meaning to get up in the morning, until she disappears from his life… “She was the light and she took it with her that day, stole it and never gave it back.” They say love is blind, for Rose it truly was. Dating the popular boy at school, she loved and trusted him. It was to late for Rose she was in too deep when she realised who she was dating. He didn't love her it was all a fantasy, he turned into her biggest nightmare. A demon she needed to escape. “My heart was broken, and he’d stolen it. Then I escaped. I ran. From one dark place to another.” Present Rose is troubled, broken and lost, her soul is dead after everything she has been through. The last few years have passed in a haze but she now has the strength and slowly building the courage to fight for her future. Her knight is as dark as his name and soul, Black. Black is as dark and mysterious. He is a man of few words who does some unsavoury work. Feelings he doesn't have them, doesn't do them, his heart beats to live not to care, it's what makes him the best at what he does. The connection between Rose and Black is different, their chemistry is hot, heavy and raw. When they are together you can feel their passion, both feeding their addiction for one another. Black is not an easy man to be with he is different, he has rules and secrets but it doesn't stop Rose from trying. Together they are complicated and frustrating but there is no denying their chemistry, passion and want for one another. Black has never cared for another yet Rose managed to do something no one else has, his heart is beating with unusual feelings. He can't have feelings they only get in the way of job. Rose’s past comes back at full force, Black will do anything to protect her. But at what cost? I LOVED this book. The suspense build up had me in knots, every time I thought I would get some relief another twist is revealed or becomes unraveled. The were so many feels with this book, my heart ached for Black, so many times it was filled with warmth, I cringed (even putting my hand up to shield part like you do in a movie and realised I couldn't do that while reading) and my heart raced. The ending of this book was epic had me in tears and left me wanting to kill TL...I haven't felt this way about an ending since Raw!
Stitches00
OMG
This book is OMG. I couldn't stop reading it.
Download Black By T.L. Smith Pdf Ebook
Genre : Suspense ,Books ,Romance ,Crime & Thrillers
I am loyal, but I will betray you.I am strong, but I have scars.
I am an angel, but the devil.
I met her when I was sixteen, she was a breath of fresh air. She swooped in, making me smile. But then she left, taking my next breath with her.
Her smile could light up a room, making my black heart pitter patter.
I found her again ten years later, with a syringe in her arm.
Blood coming from her legs.
She was broken and I was glad she was broken. She wouldn't think less of me and my damaged ways.
Review:
Roxy143
Black
Read this book in one sitting just couldn’t put it down. Love it.
til_eternity
Unputdownable!!!
Do yourself a favour, and take a chance on this one! Just wow...
Paramore Clan
Amazing.
This book was amazing. It is the first ever book I have not been able to put down. I had to read it in one sitting. Thank you for this book.
Claire841999
So good
I read this book in one sitting it was something different but why did it have to end that way it was so sad why couldn’t it be a happy ending it was still a good book but that dang ending got me.
Kyarni2009
Black
Wow what a story it didn't finish is there a ending
Meowmeowtown
Loved it!
One of the best I've read in a while, thank you for the cliffhanger I'm so excited for the next book!
LL Collins
Black
Loved it. Such a dark author but great way of telling the story
My Person's Books
Words can't describe how good this book is
From the moment TL Smith revealed the blurb I was intrigued. When she revealed the cover, my god it was perfect and now I had a sexy visual. I could not wait to get my hands on Black. TL has an amazing talent for writing suspense, her writing is intense and gritty while still giving you all kinds of feels. I'm always left wondering just how deep she is going to go, how many more twists does she have up her sleeve, when are these knots going to unravel. For those who love TL’s writing Black is going to blow you away and for those who haven't read her previous work you clear your day, once you start you will not want to put this down. From the moment I started reading I was hooked. Past Meeting at 16 they came from two different worlds at school, she hangs out with the cool older kids and he is the ultimate bad boy that everyone is scared of. One random night these two broken souls come together, connecting in an unusual way. There conversations consist of few words. For once he has a meaning to get up in the morning, until she disappears from his life… “She was the light and she took it with her that day, stole it and never gave it back.” They say love is blind, for Rose it truly was. Dating the popular boy at school, she loved and trusted him. It was to late for Rose she was in too deep when she realised who she was dating. He didn't love her it was all a fantasy, he turned into her biggest nightmare. A demon she needed to escape. “My heart was broken, and he’d stolen it. Then I escaped. I ran. From one dark place to another.” Present Rose is troubled, broken and lost, her soul is dead after everything she has been through. The last few years have passed in a haze but she now has the strength and slowly building the courage to fight for her future. Her knight is as dark as his name and soul, Black. Black is as dark and mysterious. He is a man of few words who does some unsavoury work. Feelings he doesn't have them, doesn't do them, his heart beats to live not to care, it's what makes him the best at what he does. The connection between Rose and Black is different, their chemistry is hot, heavy and raw. When they are together you can feel their passion, both feeding their addiction for one another. Black is not an easy man to be with he is different, he has rules and secrets but it doesn't stop Rose from trying. Together they are complicated and frustrating but there is no denying their chemistry, passion and want for one another. Black has never cared for another yet Rose managed to do something no one else has, his heart is beating with unusual feelings. He can't have feelings they only get in the way of job. Rose’s past comes back at full force, Black will do anything to protect her. But at what cost? I LOVED this book. The suspense build up had me in knots, every time I thought I would get some relief another twist is revealed or becomes unraveled. The were so many feels with this book, my heart ached for Black, so many times it was filled with warmth, I cringed (even putting my hand up to shield part like you do in a movie and realised I couldn't do that while reading) and my heart raced. The ending of this book was epic had me in tears and left me wanting to kill TL...I haven't felt this way about an ending since Raw!
Stitches00
OMG
This book is OMG. I couldn't stop reading it.
Komentar
Posting Komentar